Wednesday, December 26, 2007

First Look

Okay, so I got the idea to make a small video of how my program is doing so far. I guess all I'm gonna say is that this is just a test map. Two of the protrusions in the corners started life as NPCs in my old map, and that 3X3 block toward the lower left edge was once a small building. They will be again, but for now they are trees. Also, I want to say that all the images are sprites taken from various versions of Nintendo's Pokemon games. They own them, and I am not collecting any sort of fee for their use, so I am off the hook as far as legality goes. Enjoy... me walking around a map....



So, how was it? Was it cool? Did it make you all tingly with anticipation? Did you notice the background trees shifting unevenly?

Bah, never you mind that last part. It looks good enough in person, and better on video, I think.

I am suddenly exhausted, and my eyes hurt a little. Break time. I'll begin anew later.

No comments: