Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Awake, I'm Awake

Alright, so I actually woke up. I wanted to hang out with my friends, but my paycheck has not yet arrived, meaning I shall spend another day in poverty. Maybe they can swing by here, I don't know.

I started, just started programming today, when I realized that I'm a little hyper. A little too hyper to program. I decided that there will be a 2D array for the NPCs. Each row on the array will belong to one of the NPCs. This number also corresponds to the their number that's their placeholder on the npcLocMap, another 2D array. There are three spots in each row (right now, anyway). The first two are step values in the X and Y. This is so that I can make them walk to another square. The last value is the direction they are facing. Because I can apply a little math, and use another little variable (that I just realized I forgot to set up), to get one of the twelve sprites that is used to indicate direction and movement.

Anyway, I'm a little too hyper right now to program, so I'm taking a break. I need some brunch anyway. Probably going to grab some grilled cheese or something.

If I'm lucky, my friends might be able to swing around my way, an XBox 360 and/or PS3 in tow.

Also, I know the blog looks a little half-assed right now. I think I am going to clean it up, and mess around with the HTML, and CSS a little bit, to get it looking a little more organized.

Lata.

No comments: