Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Don't Heart New York

Scratch that, I fucking hate it. I love Philly much more. Why? Well, I respect assholes (this city being full of them, and I myself am one), I don't mind the filth, and frankly, the 400+ murder rate is something of a draw to me. I don't ever want to leave. I also hate traveling with my family. They hate taking me places, too, and have vowed never to do so again. On the plus side, I got to see my sister for the first time since I started college three or so months ago. That was alright.

I have a headache (which set in just before the Indian food, which was the reason I went in the first place. I had the mixed grill tandoori, which was still good, though a little burnt), although it is mostly gone. I am eating some food to help rid myself of it (I tend to not take medicine for stuff unless it's prescribed). But as for Java, no. No programming tonight. Just... no.

Tomorrow, peoples.

No comments: