Monday, January 7, 2008

Next Tutorial

So, here's my thoughts for the next tutorial, which I shall be doing tomorrow (Tuesday).

This tutorial will add some functionality to your swing. I'm talking actionlisteners, mouselisteners, and keyboardlisteners. Hell, I might even start to put together an actual program that does something interesting. Or... just something. Ah, I'll make a Hi-Lo game. You've all played Hi-Lo.

Anyway, I found a better compression format for my videos, that makes them a hell of a lot smaller. So I can take full-screen videos. They should, even with audio, take less than 100 megs at full size. I'll scale them to half size and quarter size as well. I'll upload them to a free video site, and link to them the blog. That way you can link to them. I will, of course, put a much smaller version here on the blog, if you don't want to download the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.