Sunday, January 6, 2008

As Always

As always, work has left me somewhat tired, and frustrated. I drank 48 ounces of coffee, which I learned has little to no effect on me (apparently it's genetics). I did get to eat some lunch afterwards, and now I am dead tired. I only slept for four hours, give or take, last night. Like I said, the coffee had no lasting effect, so I'm out of several hours of sleep (going from 15 to 4 in one night is not pleasant). That's all I want to do right now, but my mind is just a little too active to let me doze off completely. I have the sudden urge to do something constructive. I just don't know what yet.

I will add a link to the tutorial on the side of my page, on top of the video link that is there. The next tutorial will come soon. I think there's supposed to be some basic color stuff, as well as basic components. And also more advanced layout techniques. That should be interesting. I am investigating the possibility of doing a video tutorial, so I don't have to type so much.

Oh well, actually, I guess I don't have a decent screen capture program for video, so I'll have to stick to the text tutorials. But I'll include plenty of screenshots and stuff.

No comments: