Monday, December 31, 2007

Game Updates

Hmm, now I am having the urge to make an RPG, instead of a side scroller. I still want to make the Pokemon game, and I might still work on it, in the background. But, I also want a game that captures your attention and murders your spare time like Pokemon did, and won't also get me sued. So, I definitely want to make an RPG along the lines of Pokemon (in terms of gameplay, I mean), that is original. I definitely want to keep the theme silly, but there should be serious moments in it too. It will not be easy.

Stay tuned for further updates as I create and refine both an idea, and gameplay.

EDIT- I have conceived an idea. It was like my brain and my sense of humor had sex. Well, I guess that's exactly what happened. But I don't know how; I never got the talk.

Anyway, I got an idea I like, and I'ma gonna write it down and develop it a little bit. More later.

No comments: